Creator

Ferrante Winery

Preview

image preview

Description

In 1977, Peter and Anthony Ferrante sold the original location of the wine shop located in South Collinwood on the corner of Saint Claire Avenue and Whitcomb Road that their father had purchased in 1937. The brothers opened a state of the art wine making facility and a restaurant on the family’s vineyard land in Harpersfield a few years later. Photographed are Peter Ferrante and his wife Josephine, who were inducted into the Ohio Wine Hall of Fame in 2005.

Comments

Image courtesy of Alyssa Ollis of Ferrante Winery.

Keywords

Ohio Wine Hall of Fame, winery, wine owner, nonoperational, Lake Erie AVA, Cleveland

Share

Image Location

 
COinS