Preview

image preview

Creation Date

6-17-2016

Description

In 1953, Tom White, grandfather of the current winery owners, purchased in Geneva 200 acres of orchard land and a cold storage facility used to store the fruit harvested for two other family-owned orchards in Chardon and Windsor Township.

The original sign from the Tom White Orchard hangs in the winery as a reminder of property’s historical role in the local agricultural industry.

Keywords

winery, Lake Erie AVA, Grand River AVA, Geneva

Share

Image Location

 
COinS