The Center for the Study of Information and Religion (CSIR) will host its Fourth Annual International Conference on Information and Religion in 2014. This call for papers and posters seeks original contributions in a variety of areas in which scholars are exploring the intersections of religion and information. Prospective participants are encouraged to submit abstracts that report on recent research and scholarship. Contributions to this call for papers should not have been previously published. Poster presentations are also welcome. For more information, please read on.
Follow the links below to browse the conference proceedings from previous years:
- New Technologies and Religious Communities
- 2014 - Information Management in Religious Organizations
- 2013 - The Social Construction of Religious Knowledge
- 2012 - Preservation and Access: Facilitating Research in Information and Religion
- 2011 - Research Frontiers in the Study of Information & Religion